Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TouchShield function reference wiki

Ok, so speaking of things people emailed me about, I've also written up a quick wiki describing the common functions of the TouchShield.

I really like pbwiki, and I think they must have some impressive coding skills to pull off a wiki system that complex all in javascript. Anyway, the real reason I like them is because their font and layout functions are the most like a real word processor.

I made the whole reference completely wikiable, so anyone can chime in and contribute, or add functions they find useful. I don't like it when wiki's are set up by people with lots of complicated user permissions and passwords, and anyway I think that defeats the whole purpose of a wiki anyway. I hope it's helpful!

You can check out the function reference over here.

No comments: