Sunday, July 20, 2008

QuickLinks: TouchShield Core Code

Wow! A lot more people are writing in with cool little projects using the TouchShield. If you're working on something fun too and want to share, just shoot me an email over at inthebitz@gmail.com!

I'm doing my best right now to organize all the source code samples, and then I'll upload them all to a central spot here on the site so everyone can have easy access to them. I'm almost there...

In the meantime, since lots of people are asking, the easiest way to grab the latest version of the TouchShield's core is over on the liquidware.org site, under the TouchShield project, "Code" section, and the file called touch-007.zip (in the spirit of the upcoming Bond movie, of course).

Ok, ok, so that's not necessarily intuitive, so for mere mortals, here's a quick link.

No comments: