I'm really pumped...all that money I spent on speedy shipping was so worth the near-instant gratification of having it printed and delivered in 2 days. I'm not gonna lie, I splurged a little :-) But I've never done this before, and something told me it would be way better than just having a PDF or printing it out on my good old inkjet.
And the coil bound...just seemed too much like the notebook I already had. It reminded me of a project I had in 7th grade, where we pulled together our "portfolio" of work, then sent it off to have it hardcover bound. Almost.
Alright, alright, without further ado, the first snapshots of the book! And boy does it look like a real book!! Matt, Chris, and Mike were awesome teachers throughout this whole process, so hopefully I can pass on some of what I've learned too.
Here's a shot of the book with the Arduino:
And a couple shots of how the inside turned out. The paper was great, and I'm really thrilled, if you can't tell!Well, I have a few copies and I can't wait until my friends and family see this. I'm gonna get them all hooked on the Arduino...and boy would my science teacher be proud!