Friday, August 14, 2009

Dave's Course

It sucks that I have a day job. If I didn’t, I’d be flying to the University of New Mexico every week to work with David and his class. His class is going to address a lot of the topics I’ve been talking about, the future of computing, and robust physical computing. That has a certain ring that’s starting to grow on me…

If you want to be added to the little informal mailing list of guys hacking over the next few months, or if you’d like to meet up in Boston or head over to the University of New Mexico and meet up, just send me an email at inthebitz at gmail.

2 comments:

Duff said...

I always felt we should be thinking about the future.

I'm glad someone is finally thinking about it too!

Glued to my seat over here...

Matt said...

@Duff - that's really flattering, thanks... if you want to give me your email at inthebitz at gmail I'll put you on the little "dev list" if you'd liek?