- New Library menu that's board friendly
- New Library reference docs
- Larger reference panel
- The library example list auto repopulates when the board changes.
- Added JeeNodes library (Ports, RF12)
- Arduino Duemillanove upload bug fixed, thanks Fred!
- Misc startup fixes
I've added a Library Menu that dynamically changes with each different board. Here, we see the standard libraries for the Arduino family of boards:
I've also included new reference docs for the Libraries, which load up a library is pulled into the sketch. Below, we see a quick reference for the AFSoftSerial library:
Tip: A quick way to show the reference panel is to click Help->Reference.
Thanks for all the code contributions that made this all come together.