- Set up your Touch Shield
- Open the Touch Shield Bitmap Portal
- Open the bitmap you want to upload
- Upload the bitmap (Burn Bitmaps)
- Set the "Board" to "TouchShield" in the Arduino environment.
- Put the Touch Shield into the boot loader by pressing the “Black Button”.
Image interface code:
image_interface_begin(); //wait for the vb image downloader to take over
bmp_draw("spears5",0,0); //draw the spears5 bitmap that is stored on the memory chip at //location (0, 0) which is the top left corner of the OLED screen.
while(1); //wait forever
2.) Open the Touch Shield Bitmap Portal
- Open "TSImageUploader.exe".
- Enter the
COM Portnumber in the box to the right of “ Enter COM Port
3.) Open the bitmap you want to upload
- File -> Open -> spears5.bmp
- The file should be a bitmap (.bmp).
- The file should have a resolution of 128 X 128 or smaller.
4.) Upload the bitmap (Burn Bitmaps)
- Click on the “Burn Bitmaps” button and wait.
- It will say, “Finished” when all of the images are downloaded onto the Touch Shield memory chip.